The Solar Association of New Zealand was established in 1996 to promote and coordinate the development and the use of solar energy for heating water in New Zealand.
The Association provides independent information of solar water heating, is a central focus point for liaison with Government agencies, assists the industry achieve best supply and installation practice, and promotes the long term positioning of solar water heating for New Zealand’s energy supply.
Members of the Association include anyone with a commercial interest in solar water heating, manufacturers, suppliers, installers, energy researchers and consultants.
The Association provides members:
- a means of assuring potential customers of the benefits of installing solar water heating systems;
- an assurance system for products, sales and installation;
- latest technical and market information;
- an avenue to influence market policies and issues;
- collective market development activities;
- shared costs of research and promotion; and
- a coordinated voice for the industry.
READ MORE AT Solar Association of NZ
For more information on the benefits of membership click here.