The Building and Construction Regulation and Law Conference brings together key stakeholders from across New Zealand’s building and construction sector.
Delegates will acquire in-depth knowledge about the latest legal developments, from compliance throughout the development process to the potential impact of forthcoming legislative reform on their day-to-day business. This is also your opportunity to learn and network with legal professionals and experienced sector leaders.
• Building System Legislative Reform
• Risk management and liability
• Disputes solving
• BDO Case Study: Learning lessons from failure
• Government procurement and supply chain management
EXPERT INSIGHTS FROM:
Building Industry Federation of NZ | Construction Strategy Group | New Zealand Certified Builders Association | Building Disputes Tribunal | CMC Asia Pacific | Construction Health and Safety NZ | Auckland Council | Russell McVeagh | Anthony Harper | Martelli McKegg | K3 Legal | Meredith Connell | Chapman Tripp | Wynn Williams | BDO | Kensington Swan | Berry Simons | Queen City Law | Legal Vision | AUT | Massey University | The New Zealand Building Economist | Builtin Insurance
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
• Be inspired by a panel, a case study and discussions to ensure compliance
• Connect, learn and network with industry experts and peers who are facing similar challenges
• Gain expert knowledge and legal insights on latest developments affecting the overall building and construction sector