EcoSmart Electricians are trained and accredited by Master Electricians. They provide advice and assistance to both householders and business owners on the best and simplest ways to reduce electricity consumption, resulting in a reduced spend on energy.
Accredited EcoSmart Electricians can advise you about:
- electrical energy assessments for your office, factory or home
- energy efficient technologies that best suit your home or business, and your budget
- buying a ‘big ticket’ item, such as a new heating system or solar generation unit, or installing new commercial plant and machinery
- how to be energy efficient and save money.
When would you use an EcoSmart Electrician?
Apart from all the usual services electricians provide, a trained and accredited EcoSmart Electrician can also offer advice on:
- An electrical energy assessment of your office, factory or home
- Introduce the best energy efficient technologies that best suit your home or business, and budget
- Your electrical installation, or the appliances you are using, to ensure they are environmentally-friendly
- The options available, to arm you with knowledge and help you make the right decisions.
Use an EcoSmart Electrician when you are:
- Undertaking a renovation, building a new home or expanding your business
- Buying a ‘big ticket’ item such as a new air-conditioner or heating system, solar generation unit, swimming or spa pool, or installing new commercial plant and machinery
- Looking for advice on how to be energy efficient and save money by doing so
- Considering changing over to energy efficient products in stages, when you can afford it
- In need of urgent electrical repairs and advice on the best options.
Find an EcoSmart Electrician
Find an EcoSmart Electrician near you by ticking the EcoSmart Electrician box in the Find an Electrician search.
Source: Master Electricians